CTmod

Useful information about World of Warcraft Add-ons and in-game macros. Any hacks or violations of Blizzard's agreement are prohibited in this forum.
Fauxpaw
General
General
Class: Druid
Spec: Ranged DPS

CTmod

Post by Fauxpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:45 pm

I played with this a little last night and I need some help.

I was able to move my bars fine and dandy but I have two issues that bug me.

1: There is a see through box in the middle of my screen that blocks the view of my toon. This is not the buff box because I can move that one to the side. How can i get rid of it?
2: The Chat window. Anyway to move that lower on the screen?
Once you move the bars from underneath, that 2" gap bugs me.

I got so frustrated last night that I unistalled the mod but I know it will be useful once I tweak some more. :P

Any useful tips anyone can share, because my computer skills are a little deficient...
Fauxpaw (Raid Main) Boomkin (Rank 0) Off-Spec: Resto (Rank )

Hork
Tribe Elder
Tribe Elder

Post by Hork » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:01 pm

That box in the middle is probably your regen window. It's been a long time since I used CT so I can't tell you where to look for it, but you should be able to find it labeled as such.

Don' know about the chat windows. If you're rearranging your UI that much, you might want to consider something other than CT - talk to some of the people around here who use some custom UI setups for advice (my UI is boring).

keolae
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by keolae » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:26 pm

You should be able to right click the tab on your chat window and select Unlock window and then choose lock window when you have it where you want it.