Decursive 2.0

Useful information about World of Warcraft Add-ons and in-game macros. Any hacks or violations of Blizzard's agreement are prohibited in this forum.
Hork
Tribe Elder
Tribe Elder

Decursive 2.0

Post by Hork » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:12 pm

This is the website of the guy who's picked up the reins of Decursive:

http://www.2072productions.com/?to=decursive.php

Obviously, we'll never have the old Decursive back, but it looks like he's got it doing exactly what I had hoped for - just a live list of who's afflicted by something you can cleanse. From there, it's just a matter of targeting & casting yourself. Much easier than having to constantly scan the entire raid panel to see if someone's got something you need to take care of.

I haven't been able to test it out myself yet, but hopefully the live list will work in conjunction with the macro that's all the rage now (the /cast mouseover one).

Hork
Tribe Elder
Tribe Elder

Post by Hork » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 am

/bump

Decursive 2.0 is very nice. Gives you the live list which is a very noticeable heads-up that says "Hey, I need to do something!", and then it's got a nice new micro unit frames mechanism for cleansing people. Not quite as simple as the button mashing from long ago, but still much better than doing it manually or with that mouseover target macro. In ways, I like it better than the original decursive, because you can see if a person is out of range, and it doesn't automatically target people and get hung up on people it can't cleanse.