Sab's New UI stuff for Sal

Useful information about World of Warcraft Add-ons and in-game macros. Any hacks or violations of Blizzard's agreement are prohibited in this forum.
Karavanth
High Warlord
High Warlord
Class: Monk
Spec: Melee DPS

Re: Sab's New UI stuff for Sal

Post by Karavanth » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Zezu wrote:Sounds like a bunch of people got or are getting new computers. What did you guys get? Build it yourself or buy a prebuilt?
And have you used it to play Witcher 3? 'Cause if you haven't, you're really missing out on something special.

Zezu
Tribe Edler | Paladin Champion
Tribe Edler | Paladin Champion
Class: Paladin
Spec: Healing

Post by Zezu » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Jingshui wrote:
Zezu wrote:Sounds like a bunch of people got or are getting new computers. What did you guys get? Build it yourself or buy a prebuilt?
And have you used it to play Witcher 3? 'Cause if you haven't, you're really missing out on something special.
I built mine right after Christmas and played Witcher 3 until I had all recipes and ran out of quests. I enjoyed the game and it looked great. Can't wait for the next expansion to be released. I may even go back to play 1 and 2.
~ Zezu | Paladin Class Champion | Rank 3 Holy (Main) - Rank 3 Protection (Off) ~ Rank 3 Retribution (Off) ~
Worthington #1829

Karavanth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Karavanth » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Zezu wrote:
Jingshui wrote:
I built mine right after Christmas and played Witcher 3 until I had all recipes and ran out of quests. I enjoyed the game and it looked great. Can't wait for the next expansion to be released. I may even go back to play 1 and 2.
Every time I saw you on it (#totallynotastalker) it was so hard not to Steam Message something like "SQUEEEE" or "I'm so envious that it's new for you - I want to play it for the first time all over again!"

I would pay GOOD money for expansions like Hearts of Stone. It was a condensed version of all my favorite stuff, with a lovely sense of humor.

I could watch just the facial animations all day, seriously. And I love their voice actors.

I MISS Geralt. So much. If you haven't read the 2 short story collections, you must!

I could blab on and on, but I'll cut myself short.

The bottom line is: It's beautiful, the animations and voice work are fantastic, and you really are playing a role in a story. If that doesn't suck you in, there's plenty to scratch your wanderlust itch. Go -be- a Witcher.
But if you wanted my opinions on the first two.....:
CDPR have gotten exponentially better at this games-making thing with each entry. I think going back would be difficult. I'll bet the first would actually be rough to get through, especially the first Act. The -end- of the first Act gets into the goods, but the rest of it draaags. 2 gets much better graphics, and a crazy trick: there's 2 versions of the second and third act, based on who you side with at the end of the first. It handles adult themes more maturely than 1. Of course, 1 had collectible sex cards, so the bar was kinda low. That said, it's still Witcher, so it's still great. And it has Thaler, and that's all you need.

Cristalia
Tribe Chieftess | Priest Champion
Tribe Chieftess | Priest Champion
Class: Priest
Spec: Healing

Post by Cristalia » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:37 pm

The Boy got me a new comp from Digital Storm for my birthday. It's a beast and gorgeous and I love it with all of my heart.

MAX GRAPHICS ON ALL OF THE GAMES!!!
Cristalia - Chieftess and Priest Champion

Jesidan Rank 3 Vengeance (Tank MS), Rank 3 Havoc (DPS OS)

Karavanth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Karavanth » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Ooo, big congrats!!!