Loremaster Quests

Useful information about World of Warcraft Add-ons and in-game macros. Any hacks or violations of Blizzard's agreement are prohibited in this forum.
Cristalia
Tribe Chieftess | Priest Champion
Tribe Chieftess | Priest Champion
Class: Priest
Spec: Healing

Loremaster Quests

Post by Cristalia » Sat May 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Qiz actually introduced me to this addon, but I'm trying to complete the Loremaster achievements before Cataclysm comes out. I was systematically going through each zone, running around to see what quests I had skipped/missed from Vanilla WoW and it was taking forever. Qiz told me about this questing addon, called EveryQuest, and it basically query's the Blizzard server to see what quests you've done on that character. It then populates the list of quests you have yet to see/complete in each zone (including Kalim and EK).

It's a pretty sweet deal for those of you who are thinking about this. It doesn't necessarily tell you which quests count for Loremaster, but it at least gives you a place to start. You can filter out raid quests, group quests, etc. depending on what you are going for.

I got it from Curse, not sure if it's available elsewhere.
Cristalia - Chieftess and Priest Champion

Jesidan Rank 3 Vengeance (Tank MS), Rank 3 Havoc (DPS OS)

High Warlord Astral
High Warlord
High Warlord
Class: Druid
Spec: Melee DPS
Location: At your house, in Tel'aran'rhiod, going through your stuff

Re: Loremaster Quests

Post by High Warlord Astral » Sat May 15, 2010 4:43 pm

finally, thanks
Image 120 Windwalker (Rank 2)- Astralwalker
Astralite - 120 Feral High Warlord | Astrall - 120 Fire Mage | Lartsa - 110 Warlock
Seikitai - 100 Rogue | Necropanzer - 110 Deathknight | Alacard - 110 Hunter | Astroll - 100 Shadow Priest
"We don't stop playing video games when we grow older; we grow older when we stop playing video games."