FreeRefills

Useful information about World of Warcraft Add-ons and in-game macros. Any hacks or violations of Blizzard's agreement are prohibited in this forum.
Mikael
n00b
n00b
Class: Hunter
Spec: Ranged DPS

FreeRefills

Post by Mikael » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:12 am

URL: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... fills.aspx
Description: FreeRefills will automatically buy items (reagents, ammo, food, etc.) you specify when you're at a vendor that carries the items.

Specify items using this command:
/fr add [Item Link (shift-click the item)] amount
Delete items using this command:
/fr del [Item Link (shift-click the item)]
List items using this command:
/fr list

So, if I wanted to automatically stock a bag's worth of ammo and a stack of food for my pet, I would add them to the list using the following commands:
/fr add [Frostbite Bullets] 3600
/fr add [Salted Venison] 20

Now, whenever I go to a vendor that has those items, the difference between the amount I have and the amount I specified will be purchased automatically. The mod will not overstock. If I had 16 pieces of Salted Venison (which is sold in stacks of 5), the mod wouldn't purchase anything since it would overstock the amount of 20 that I specified.

I love this mod. It's a huge convenience, especially when coupled with mods that automatically sell gray items and repair equipment. There's no fancy GUI or anything, but it's as set-it-and-forget it as it gets.
Orc Hunter
Goblin Engineer/Miner

Cristalia
Tribe Chieftess | Priest Champion
Tribe Chieftess | Priest Champion
Class: Priest
Spec: Healing

Re: FreeRefills

Post by Cristalia » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:13 am

Sounds like a great addon, thanks for the info!
Cristalia - Chieftess and Priest Champion

Jesidan Rank 3 Vengeance (Tank MS), Rank 3 Havoc (DPS OS)

Aeneas
Tribe Chieftain
Tribe Chieftain
Class: Priest
Spec: Healing

Post by Aeneas » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:25 am

What if you're a cheapskate like me and don't want to auto-refill unless you're at a vendor that you're honored or higher with (i.e. get a discount)? Can it be configured to do that?
Aeneas - Chieftain of The Tribe, Rank 1 Holy Priest
Holkar - Unranked Beastmaster Hunter

Mikael
n00b
n00b
Class: Hunter
Spec: Ranged DPS

Post by Mikael » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 am

Holkar wrote:What if you're a cheapskate like me and don't want to auto-refill unless you're at a vendor that you're honored or higher with (i.e. get a discount)? Can it be configured to do that?
I'm not sure actually. I know there are some options you can configure (you can get a list by using the /fr command with no arguments), but I didn't see anything like that.
Orc Hunter
Goblin Engineer/Miner