Where did my application post go?! - App Q & A

For all those players on the Aggrammar server who wish to join the Horde guild, The Tribe, please read the rules and post your application here.

Moderator: Omniel

Jingojango
Tribe Chieftain | Rogue Champion
Tribe Chieftain | Rogue Champion
Class: Rogue
Spec: Melee DPS

Where did my application post go?! - App Q & A

Post by Jingojango » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:05 am

Tribe Application Q & A

I posted an application but now its gone, what happened?
We move applications from this forum to a private one so that the officers may review it.

How long will it take for my application to get reviewed?
There is no predetermined set of time. Your application depends on the availability of our officers and our personnel officer's ability to respond to you. We will do our very best to make a timely decision so please be patient.

What determines whether I will get in or not?
Several things determine whether an applicant will be accepted. In most instances the only impression we have of an applicant is the information provided in their application, keep this in mind when filling yours out. The more information about you the better impression we will have to base our decision off of. Some other aspects that are considered: End-game raiding needs for class/role, experience of the characters, quality of the application, associations with Tribe members, etc.

Do you only take highly geared, highly experience players?
Not always. This is a casual raiding, family-friendly guild so that mentality comes first. We do however consider gear and experience to be an asset, as we often recruit to fill much needed spots in end-game raiding instances.

If I sign up with multiple people will we all get in?
Not necessarily. We cannot always take entire groups into the guild. Consideration is given to each person that applies.

What is the required level to join the Tribe?
Every character, whether it is an alt or a main, members must be level 10 to join (58 for Death Knights). The cap has been lowered with the release of Cataclysm to accommodate players that will be re-rolling for the new expansion.
Jingojango - Rank 2 Protection Warrior
Malfandango - lvl 114 Outlaw Rogue
Hexdemon - lvl 110 Holy Priest